The Guardian Cap is a product on the forefront of helmet technology. How often have you opened your paper and been faced with an article about improvements and changes in football?
The Guardian Cap is a product of a company that has long been in the business of innovation and has been working to create impact reduction technologies. The Guardian is a giant step forward in innovation of sports equipment. The Guardian brings a soft-shell layer to the outside of the decades old hard-shell football helmets and reduces the impact the head takes in a hit up to 33%.
Why should YOU be interested in the Guardian cap? Consider this:
- Scientifically designed to reduce impact.
- Applies the principles of physics to design.
- Scientific commentary supports use.
- Statistics support effectiveness.
Learn about the product that is being worn by over 20,000 players, has received incredible testimonials and is permitted for high school practice and game use by the NFHS.
What is the Guardian Cap?
- Soft-shell helmet cover
- Same cap fits both lacrosse and football helmets
- Reduces impact up to 33%
- One-size fits all (Youth – Adult XL)
- Connected to the facemask with 4 elastic straps
- Does not affect the integrity of the helmet
- Lightweight (less than 7 oz)
- Lower co-efficient of friction than the helmet
- Water resistant
- Insulates in hot & cold weather
- Permitted for high school practice and games by the NFHS (National Federation of State High School Associations). Click here for the official letter.
- We will cover the cost of your helmet shell if the helmet manufacturer refuses to replace it, citing Guardian™ usage as the reason
- 6 month full warranty
- Same day shipping – all orders placed after 3pm EST will ship the following business day
- Team and league discounts available
- On the field since 2011
- Worn by over 20,000 players from youth through college in 2012 and 2013
Learn more about the product highlights of the Guardian Cap.
Our company donates 5% of its profits to brain research. We don’t just talk a good game – we stand behind our commitment to player safety.